October 16th is a very special day! National Boss’s Day is the perfect time to show your boss that you care about him or her.
Whether your office celebrates officially, or you just want to take the time to show your appreciation, choosing the right gift is very important. If you’re stuck for ideas, why not give the gift of flowers?
- Azure Skies – This simple arrangement is classy and classic. Azure Skies is the perfect choice for the boss who needs a little simplicity and zen in his or her life.
- Be Happy Bouquet – Who can frown when they have this beautiful floral arrangement on their desk? The Be Happy Bouquet includes a reusable smiley face mug as well as an attractive floral arrangement in yellow and white.
- Brownies – If your boss isn’t a big flower person, don’t worry! Tria’s still has you covered. Our bite-size brownie gift is a great way to show you care—through the power of chocolate.
- Orchids – A living plant is a great option because it can bring beauty into the office for weeks or months to come. This fall orchid is especially attractive and unique when compared to your normal green plant.
- Gourmet Basket – Another non-floral gift that your boss is sure to love is the Gourmet Basket. This includes a selection of delicious gourmet snacks. The only downfall to this option is that your boss, and you, may wind up putting on a few pounds from eating all the yummy treats.
- Fall or Halloween Options – Since Boss’s Day is right at the beginning of fall, and right before Halloween, perhaps combining all these occasions into one gift would be a good idea. Choosing a fall or Halloween themed floral display is a smart choice. Trias offers a number of different choices that are sure to impress the man (or woman) in charge!
As you can see, there are many great options available from Tria’s Flowers. If none of the above strike your fancy, don’t fret. These ideas are only the beginning. Give us a call or contact us online and let one of our floral experts help you pick the perfect floral (or non-floral) gift for your boss. We are always here to help you!