When you first think of flowers, your mind probably wanders to the springtime daisies and daffodils or the beautiful summertime roses. However, fall is a prime time for beautiful flowers too. That’s why here at Trias Flowers, we offer an abundance of floral options throughout the year. Check out a few of our fall favorites!
- Yellow Roses – While the red or pink rose may be most associated with spring and summer, the yellow rose has a softer warmth—making it the perfect choice for fall gift giving. We offer a yellow rose bouquet, or can utilize the flower as part of a centerpiece or larger design.
- Cooling Citrus Bouquet – This orange, yellow and white design offers the beautiful colors of fall in a centerpiece display. This is ideal for an autumn dinner party or an office display.
- Flowering Plants – Another great option for fall is a flowering plant. This is one of the best ways to keep the warmth of summer alive even when the cool winds of autumn (and winter) hit. The Bromeliad is one such option, though there are others available too.
- Sunflowers – Though sunflowers are often thought of as a summer flower, they naturally bloom late in the summer and often stick around through fall. A sunflower bouquet has a beautiful golden tone that looks nice throughout the year, but makes an excellent choice for autumn decorating.
- Callas – Callas come in many colors and styles. A bouquet of these beautiful flowers makes a great gift, but is also perfect for an entryway display.
- Green Plants – Green plants, like bamboo or a dish garden, are a fall favorite too. Nothing is more inviting than a bit of greenery on a table, as part of a display or in the office—in fall or any other time of the year.
Whether you need the perfect centerpiece for an early autumn dinner party or you are in the market for a meaningful gift for someone special in your life, why not say it with flowers? Check out Miami’s favorite florist, Trias Flowers, and get ready to make fall, flower season!