Spring is here, and spring formals and proms are being planned all across Miami. This is the time of year that Trias Flowers designs beautiful custom corsages and boutonnieres using the freshest quality flowers, guaranteed to make be the perfect accompaniment to your ensemble. When it comes time to order, here are a few suggestions from the experts – follow these, and you’ll love your prom flowers. * We have some pre-designed corsages, boutonnieres, and wristlets that are gorgeous – but perhaps you’d prefer one designed just for you! When a wrist corsage, nosegay or boutonniere is custom-designed, give us some extra time.
* Corsages can be arranged with simple seasonal blooms, spray roses, or orchids, and adorned with ribbons or decorative pins.
* Nosegays, which are small handheld bouquets, are increasingly popular. You can choose from many styles, or simply give us a color palette and let our designers create a beautiful bouquet, hand-tied with ribbon.
* Boutonnieres are usually created with a single bloom, such as a rose, calla lily, or orchid. Sometimes you may choose to combine smaller blooms; decorative details like ribbons, wires, and pins are common.
* You’ll want to coordinate the floral color palette with the dress (or tie, if applicable). Bring in a swatch or the dress itself to allow our designers to create a gorgeous complimentary corsage.
* If you are buying a corsage or boutonniere and are unsure of the color, stay neutral. Whites, creams, metallics and black will usually look great with anything.
Although wearable flowers and proms go together this time of year, corsages are also popular for other spring dances and formals, graduation festivities, and even Mother’s Day! Anytime you want to make someone feel as special as the occasion, call Trias Flowers. Your date will thank you for it.