April is lawn and garden month – although in South Florida, the emphasis on the first full month of spring for planting is not quite as prevalent. Our year round green plants and tropical flowers do well throughout most months of the calendar. This gives people from this part of the country the opportunity to celebrate lawn & garden month through more creative avenues – by finding unique ways to adorn your outdoor spaces, and embellish your indoor spaces.
Everyone loves a new season. To recognize the change of seasons – even if you can’t tell by the weather – consider changing the décor of your living spaces. For instance:
- Create a succulent garden in the beds by your front door.
- Use shepherd’s hooks to suspend dish gardens of bromeliads on the way to your front door.
- Send distinctive bamboo for use in the office of someone you admire
- Arrange multiple potted plants on a tiered bakers rack and place on your lanai or sun room.
- Place baskets of spring traditional potted plants in shady areas on a back deck or patio.
To bring the outside in, browse our extensive inventory of dish gardens and decorative floral baskets. These arrangements are designed by our floral experts to exude all the ambiance of spring; so whether or not you have a lawn, you can decorate with the season’s hottest flowering plants. You may wish to speak to our florists for guidance as to how our plants can be transferred to the outdoors – if they indeed can -s so that you can enjoy the flowers both inside and out.
We live in Miami too, so we understand that the change of seasons is different here. Still, recognizing spring with vibrant and colorful floral arrangements is a popular way to keep things fresh. Give Trias Flowers a call today!